None of our programs would be possible without the generous donations of friends and supporters like you. Contributing to "I Have A Dream" - New York helps us reach more Dreamers and enhance the services we provide year-round. Your tax-deductible donations can be used for tuition scholarships, summer programs, field trips, regular tutoring/mentoring, sports and recreational programming, and arts and cultural enrichment.
Each dollar donated to IHDF-NY goes far and makes an immediate impact on our Dreamers.
- $25 can purchase a year's worth of school supplies for one Dreamer
- $50 can be used for a set of bongo drums for Dreamers' weekly music classes
- $100 can be used to buy healthy snacks for an entire cohort for a month
- $300 can be used to teach a group of 20 high school Dreamers how to cook (and enjoy!) a healthy dinner
- $500 can take a group of 20+ Dreamers on a field trip to see a play or visit a museum (with meal)
- $1,000 can purchase curriculum materials for IHDF-NY’s College Coach curriculum for all 160 Dreamers in grades 10-12
- $2,500 can purchase a 15-week SAT test preparation course for five Dreamers
- $5,000 can send Dreamers to attend the annual National Dreamer Conference, where they can meet other Dreamers from across the country, college students, speakers, and Dreamer alumni and have an immersive experience on a college campus
- $10,000 can send a group of 40+ Dreamers on a three-day tour to visit colleges outside of New York City
Donate by Mail or Fax
To make a donation by check or money order, or to make a credit card donation by mail or fax, please download our donation form.
We welcome donations of in-kind goods and services to help us better serve our Dreamers. Needs include laptops and computers, frequent flyer miles for Dreamer college visits, books, auction items for fundraising events, and much more. Please contact us to make a donation or learn more about how you can help.
Program Naming Opportunities
Several naming opportunities exist for many of our programs, including our music program, cohort libraries, science programs, and college preparatory activities. If you would like to have your name or the name of a loved one associated with some of the programs that we provide, please contact us for more information.
While our programs provide Dreamers with many important educational and recreational opportunities, there are always special items that our programs "wish" they had to maximize student success. View wishlists for each program site below: